Contains: Sodium hypochlorite, Sodium hydroxide, Amines, C12-18-alkyldimethyl, N-oxides
May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.Keep out of reach of children. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ GP. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and it is easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Store locked up. Dispose of contents /container in accordance with local regulations. Keep only in original container. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves / eye protection. Avoid breathing fume.
Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous
For use in toilet bowls only.